Prepare: Post Production
Post Production Training
How can I access this resource?
You must review the presentation on the discover page for this career and receive a passing score on the accompanying quiz to enroll and receive links to the training courses.
What will I learn?
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design: This course will teach you the fundamental principles of graphic design including imagemaking, typography, composition, and working with color and shape, along with foundational skills that are common in all areas of graphic design practice.
- VR & 360 Video Production: This course will introduce you to Virtual Reality and 360 video production, guiding you through a step-by-step process to create VR content.
- Introduction to Personal Branding: This course will explain personal branding and why it is important. You will learn how to create your own personal brand and establish yourself on a variety of social media platforms.
What do I need?
A desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device with internet access and some interest in media and entertainment and learning editing skills. No prior experience in post production is required.
How long will this take?
Each course varies in length of time needed to complete. All listed courses currently take between 10-15 hours to complete.
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design: 15 hours
- VR & 360 Video Production: 13 hours
- Introduction to Personal Branding: 6 hours
What can I do after completing these courses?
After completing the course, you are encouraged to attend an information session for the Made in NY Post Production Training Program to determine whether you are interested in applying for the program. Information session dates for the next training cycle will be posted in December.
Sign up to be notified when applications open for the next round of the program.
How do I apply?
If you have successfully passed the quiz on the discover page for this career, please complete the enrollment form below to receive access to the training courses.